Chef Oliver E Soe Thet Invites for Culinary Heritage Zoom-Meetings Ngapali Beach Front 2021.
An initiative of ” 1. Arrakan Hospitality Vocational Academy 2021 “
This: Wednesday 22.09. 9:25 am Myanmar Time
Theme " Culinary Heritage India Chicken Cuisine " ( 21. to 24.9.2021 daily same time )
Follow World Chefs " Culinary Heritage Gold Medal Awarded Chef Ye Nanda Khin "
Zoom-Meeting register for 21.9.21 ( after 40 minutes a 20 min break than same link second session ):
We will have such Arrakan Tourism Development culinary training and vocational live training 4 days a week :
- 1. week Poultry Cuisine recipes from 6 countries
- 2. week Pasta Cuisine recipes from 6 countries
- 3. week Lamb Cuisine recipes from 6 countries
- 4. week Australian Beef Cuisine recipes from 6 countries
- 5. week Ngapali Beach Arrakan Seafood Cuisine recipes from 6 countries
- 6. week Vegetarian - Arrakan Local Sources Cuisine recipes from 6 countries
- 7. week Vegan with Arrakan Food products , Cuisine recipes from 6 countries
Entry Free of charge live as " Guests at Lilli`s Bar Ngapali Beach Restaurant " or online at Zoom
Sponsored by : Friends of Myanmar & Community Aid @ Myanmar Chefs Social Responsibility 2021 , Oliver`s Laguna ECO Lodge Ngapali Beach Front - Arrakan State. One of the many AKTION Myanmar & Healthy Food for Healthy Teeth initiatives.
Supported by : " TYPSY ", Australian Hospitality Institute and Myanmar Chefs Association
,- METRO Myanmar, Premium Food Service.
Any contacts needed call 09 444 98 2016 / 09 513 8411